- Yunho & Changmin was so cute dancing to Gee (cr:mie_mimi)
- During Gee YH & CM went “gee, gee, gee, gee, gee~” enthusiastically! They were writing the letter ‘G’! With the lightstick! (cr:chibiharu_K)
- When Hyoyeon & Taeyeon went up on the crane, they were laughing & pointing at something, YH & CM was there! From then Soshi became evidently high tension (more excited) (cr:chibiharu_K
- Changmin had 2 lighstick & was waving it enthusiastically (cr:OniGiriBoYsnsd)
- YH & CM’s seats.. Changmin on the left, Yunho on the right (cr:chim1128)pic.twitter.com/IbSi3FXdqi
- Toho was there from the beginning until before encore (cr:makotiin)
- Toho went to Soshi’s con today.. Changmin had 2 penlights with him XD (cr. _miko_y)
- This fan was 2cm close to toho, and she said Yunho was leaning against the chair he was sitting XD (cr. makotiin)
- Yunho… excitedly tried to reach SNSD by his hands (cr:mie_mimi)
- Changmin excitedly waved his penlights on both hands (cr:akh_1103)
- Yunho was dancing, enjoying the concert, and Bambi-chan (Changmin) was sometimes waving his penlights. It was so nice seeing them (akh_1103)
- When Yunho looked at the back, this fan saw that he was wearing sunglasses (cr. chibiharu_K)
- Seohyun: sadly, this is the last song \ Changmin: EHH? END??? WHY??? \ Yunho: *looked surprised* EEEEEH??? (cr. makotiin)
- fan at the snsd concert found it hard to concentrate bc tohoshinki was sitting just 2 rows ahead cr: 2y6_2c18
- Boys were waving penlights too ^^ and talking to each other. Fans around couldn’t concentrate / rly distracted when Tohoshinki was spotted.
- Lol Yunho & Changmin did Gee dance moves ㅋㅋ cr: mie_mimi
- Looks like the seating order at the concert was - staff- changmin-vacant seat-yunho-staff cr: chibiharu_k
- TVXQ were right in front of me.. Yunho was leaning against his chair and I could feel his movements. The closest distance we were apart was 2cm. I could also see his chest muscles, and he wasn’t wearing socks with his sneakers. He was enjoying himself and Changmin waving his lightsticks was awesome.[Cr: makotiin + tvxqyoonmin]
- When leaving, I called out “Yunho!” and he lowered his sunglasses! [Cr: chibiharu_K + tvxqyoonmin]
Sources: mie_mimi + chibiharu_K + OniGiriBoYsnsd + chim1128 + makotiin + _miko_y + akh_1103 + 2y6_2c18 + tvxqyoonmin
Translation: ecaisme + clefaire + snxy + mug_ping
Shared by: DBSKNights
The difference between watching your own group vs watching another group
boys will be boys
[SMTOWN WEEK] 2013. 12. 21 ~ 12. 29
SHINee’s special gift_’Everybody’ with SMTOWN
SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR III in BEIJING
Yunho and Changmin come in at 0:15! Fromt he look of their clothes they filmed this the same day as their 3rd Cassiopeia Fanmeet on October 5th :)
SM Entertainment‘s third quarter results fell short of expectations.
SM Entertainment reported their quarterly report to the Financial Supervisory Service at 2:12 PM KST on the 14th. According to their report, SM Entertainment’s third quarter profit was 11.7 billion KRW (approximately $10.7 million USD). This is a 70% increase compared to the same period last year, but the result was only half of analyst expectations of 20 billion – 23 billion KRW (approximately $18.4 million – $21.1 million USD).
As a result, SM Entertainment stocks fell nearly 15%, and hit its low at 2:25 PM. Analysts at the stock exchange fell into a state of confusion. One analyst said, “I haven’t even seen the report yet, but I don’t even have time to think because people keep calling non-stop. We currently don’t know why this happened.”
SM Entertainment explained that the shortcoming was due to the high production costs for the TVXQ and Super Junior arena tours. However, experts have judged that the reasoning was flawed. One analyst said, “There could be some issues internally if we have this much of a difference.” The arena tour was actually one of SM Entertainment’s largest favorable points. Analysts had predicted that the 3rd quarter earnings would see an explosive increase mainly because of the arena tours as their Japanese tours held earlier in the year brought in an audience of nearly 1,000,000 people.
The resulting shock caused SM Entertainment stocks to drop 14.88% to 58,900 KRW (approximately $54 USD) per share. Not only so, but the drop affected other entertainment companies as well. YG Entertainment dropped 13.86% to a stock price of 64,000 KRW (approximately $59 USD) per share, and other entertainment labels dropped 4 to 8% as well.
Source: Chosun Biz
Translated by: jennywill@Allkpop
Distributed by: ContinueTVXQ.com
121113 SNSD Jessica & TVXQ! Yunho “Barbie & Ken Awards 2012” @ STYLE LOG
SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR III in BANGKOK_Promotional Spot (by SMTOWN)
(TVXQ part translation)
Hello we are TVXQ!
Changmin “We have a good news for you”
Changmin “We, SMTOWN artists, will finally hold a concert in Thailand after 4 years”
Yunho “Oh it’s been 4 years”
Changmin “I know we haven’t met the Thai fans in a long while. Every time SMTown artists visited Thailand, we always receive lots of love and warmest welcome from Thai fans. This time, SMTOWN concert will be taking place at Muang Thong Thani Stadium. We have been waiting for this concert. We, SMTOWN artists, are going to meet Thai fans after the 4 years. We will all give a 100% in this concert. We are now practicing very very hard. We hope our fans will come to support us and give us the warmest welcome like you always do.
Yunho “I tell you now this concert will be very very out of your expectation”
Changmin “We are focusing and giving it a 100%. On November 25th the concert will be taking place at Muang Thong Thani Stadium. Please come to support us and follow our work because we have just released a new song, “Catch Me”. Please continue to share your love with our song “Catch Me” too. We are TVXQ! Thank you”
trans by: sharingyoochun.net
[SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR in BANGKOK]
Date: Sunday November 25th, at 5 p.m. (Local Time)
Venue: Muang Thong Thani Stadium
Artists: Kangta, BoA, TVXQ!, Super Junior, Girls’ Generation, SHINee, f(x) and EXO
Promoter: SM True (www.facebook.com/smtruethailand)
Tickets are available at http://www.we-booking.com/smtown
or WeBooking Counter of True Shop.
Ticket prices: THB 6000 / 5000 / 4500 / 3500 / 3000 / 2000
See you in Bangkok!
trans by sharngyoochun.net
121030 Strong Heart - Next Week Preview (Guest: TVXQ, Super Junior, Jonghyun & YoonA) (by shutingyeah2)
A fanblog dedicated to the five rising gods of the east: Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, & Changmin. This is mainly a news blog for helping fans on tumblr keep up to date through their dashes.
This was created as an OT5 blog, it still is & will always be one.
United Kpop Fandoms Project!